A quick run through of a number of topics that I find important to our wellbeing and that of our country:
- the impact of legalized marijuana, why the FDA won't allow stem cell treatments in the U.S. (to our detriment)
- the problems Finland is having with their government run healthcare (not mentioned by the candidates running for president)
- what's happening to the makers of oxycontin (the most addictive drug ever invented) and my thoughts on taming Big Pharma
- the new status wind generated electricity has now over hydroelectric power, and
- the rapid increase in electric vehicle sales and which country is leading the way. And of course, more.